Sometimes adding a new app can be tricky. If you need to add Outlook to your Android device, please follow these steps and you should be up and running in no time.
- Tap the Play Store app, then.
- Tap in the Search Box.
- Type Outlook and tap Microsoft Outlook.
- Tap Install, then tap Accept.
- Open the Outlook App and tap Get Started.
- Enter your full e-mail address.
- Enter your password, then tap Sign in.
If you require assistance getting your email address or password, then please contact your IT management professional at Equate, who will assist you with this.